Wii Bying spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjf41694

WII-contact-MAN
Dec 31, 2006
Springfeild,USA
:yesnod: This may be a little pointless but if you dont like this thread dont post please.
Here is what to do, give a desription of how you got your wii. Ill use mine as an example:

Place: Circut city
Time: 6 o'clock
Story: I left my house at 3:30 in the morning and got in line at circut city
Number in line out of how many: I was 24 out of 30

Maybe i wasent clear: Wii Bying spots

This may be a little pointless but if you dont like this thread dont post please.
Here is what to do, give a desription of how you got your wii. Ill use mine as an example:

Place: Circut city
Time: 6 o'clock
Story: I left my house at 3:30 in the morning and got in line at circut city
Number in line out of how many: I was 24 out of 30

Post people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:

This seems cool

Place: Radio Station Studio
Time: December 21st
Story: My mom had been searching for the Wii everyday calling many stores. She never found a store so she looked online at a Radio Station which was giving out Wiis and PS3s. She decided to bid on the station, the price was $410 dollars when she won the Wii, not including tax. Normally she wouldn't have paid for that but it was no tax and going to a charity for kids who don't get presents for Christmas. The next day while I was eating breakfast she let me listen to the recorded interview with her about why she wanted it and stuff like that.

Like it?

hogsbff said:
This seems cool

Place: Radio Station Studio
Time: December 21st
Story: My mom had been searching for the Wii everyday calling many stores. She never found a store so she looked online at a Radio Station which was giving out Wiis and PS3s. She decided to bid on the station, the price was $410 dollars when she won the Wii, not including tax. Normally she wouldn't have paid for that but it was no tax and going to a charity for kids who don't get presents for Christmas. The next day while I was eating breakfast she let me listen to the recorded interview with her about why she wanted it and stuff like that.

Like it?
thats tight i wish i could just find a wii.

I didn't have much trouble getting my hands on a Wii, I got to the Gamestop, one of many in the area, around 9:15 am, they opened at 10, I was the 4th person in line, it was 80% parents either getting it for Christmas for their kids or they are getting it for them before Christmas and their kids wanted to sleep in :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back