Wii Chat Torney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaper12324 said:
i beat FWELR. i swept him with one poke.
something was wrong. either your electrive was on steroids, or my jolteon didn't recieve its EV training at lv 100. because jolteon is way faster than electrive and mines EV trained with a speed nature and you still went first, and all your moves Ko'd me even though they were'nt super effective. im starting to question both that pokemon and the lv 100 system.

ehhh ok.....but it's like cheap now cuz u know, u know my pokes already, so can we switch with some ppl that haven't battled yet?

FWELR said:
something was wrong. either your electrive was on steroids, or my jolteon didn't recieve its EV training at lv 100. because jolteon is way faster than electrive and mines EV trained with a speed nature and you still went first, and all your moves Ko'd me even though they were'nt super effective. im starting to question both that pokemon and the lv 100 system.
i used 2 sword danses with my ninjask and 1 protect. each turn ninjask gains speed cuz of his ability, then i used baton pass. my electivire kept all stat changes. including the speed change.

Is this tourney over?

This is getting too much off topic... I smell it is time to close it if the tourney is over. I think the mods won't erased... but if it keeps going off topic, they will do.

Since the tourney has people that know the strategy, i will take a place..
and no.... it is not over yet...

Chicagoan said:
Is this tourney over?

This is getting too much off topic... I smell it is time to close it if the tourney is over. I think the mods won't erased... but if it keeps going off topic, they will do.
Now way are they closing my torney. I did tell people to PM the results of thier matches, and FWELR Reapers tactics are right, as long as he used baton pass, so you got swept basically.
Ill update the matchup now

@Diamond Matt

The rules state MAX 1 ledgendary, so if u used 2 you have 2 choices.

Choice 1 give Slimi a bye into the next round

OR

Choice 2 is Slimi gives u a second chance to battle him with 1 ledgendary. But this is on Slimis disgrection not mine.

Last edited:
Your tourney is saved. If it is the only old thread that hasn't been close... it is safe... just tell me when its over :yesnod:

wario2ooo said:
yeah....i want to be in the tourney.....im a good mixed ground trainer

yeah,and i beat u 4 times last night in a row

@pokechamp-i supose u can take my place now,cause my wifi only works wen the comp is off(for some reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back