wii controller

daper17

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
hi, can someone tell me if you can play wii games with the classic controller or is it just to play te previous nintendo games?.

Well some people ask really stupid questions...I mean really theres a reason why Nintendo took all the time in the world to develop a website that basically has ALL the information you need to decide whether you want a Wii or not. Not to mention the vast internet including IGN, Gamespot, etc...

regardless if they ask stupid questions or not, its NICE to answer promptly and nicely

if you cant answer nicely then dont answer at all. a question is JUST THAT a question. did he insult your mother? NOPE! did he rob your house? NO WAY! so hush children and answer his question! save the wise ass remarks for someone who deserves it :rolleyes:

Yeah be polite, ppl..if that guy asked us is because he looks at us as friends and warm-welcoming understanding individuals and comrades of the same likes of him, plus it is easier and more fun to ask us than to look it up in a stupid search page...

I have one game in which you can use the Classic Controller, and I like that game but preffer to use the Wii-mote on it: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

daper17 said:
hi, can someone tell me if you can play wii games with the classic controller or is it just to play te previous nintendo games?.
No, you cant. Everyone is arguing but not answering your question. The classic controller is just for VC games.

Major Tom said:
No, you cant. Everyone is arguing but not answering your question. The classic controller is just for VC games.

No, sir, sorry but the Classic controller as I said works at least in the game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Back