Wii Discover - Share ur webcodes website

electropantera

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
Hi,
I'm currently working on a data base to unify Wii users from all over the world to make it possible to play online and make it easier to search users by region, age, name, timezones etc

Actually it's on its beta version, so there are many things to do. I program it all (with a little help from my friends), only the chat is made out of some preprogramed stuff.

I hope besides offering a service to wii users community you all enjoy it. Please send me your suggestions to make it even better

Regards,

here the link

http://www.wiidiscover.org

Thank you

awsome

looks cool! i joined :). but you should make a function in which you can let someone else knoiw that they are adding them so they both can add each other.

A great idea! Make sure you keep promoting this and we could have a serious wii community on our hands in no time :thumbsup:

Thank you for your messages.

I've updated the edit part and now you are able to edit your profile.

Shahzam said:
looks cool! i joined :). but you should make a function in which you can let someone else knoiw that they are adding them so they both can add each other.

The messages work is in proccess and its about 50 % completed. I hope it will be completed in a few days.

im waiting for more :idea: :)

bye!

Pretty cool, I joined up... maybe put in a description area? So people kind of know a little about the person before they add them?

thank for ur posts.

All of you are really helping me with your ideas. It will take me time to make it all, but step by step we will have a great comunnity where we can find people to play together!

Thanks! bye!

electropantera said:
Thank you for your messages.

I've updated the edit part and now you are able to edit your profile.

The messages work is in proccess and its about 50 % completed. I hope it will be completed in a few days.

im waiting for more :idea: :)

bye!

yep, once you finish that, it'll be so easy to add people

Back