Wii News Channel Now Live

great

Uhh i wasn't incredibly dissapointed with the news channel but i wasn't all that amased by it (good job its only V.1)

Last edited:
AP sure knows how to expand their broadcast. So convenient it's almost too easy.:yesnod:

DrMclony said:
I was incredibly dissapoinbted with this terribly crap news service. You'd think nothing ever happened here (in Australia). All the news was american crud I'm simply not interested in. Like "judge x in blahtown says Blurglefartyromp!" - rewally - who gives a flying **** about that who isn't in blahtown?

They really need a better supplier for the stories.
Seriously, that's true in a number of places. You're condemning it after like the third day it's been out!? Just wait a few weeks before condemning it.

DrMclony said:
I was incredibly dissapoinbted with this terribly crap news service. You'd think nothing ever happened here (in Australia). All the news was american crud I'm simply not interested in. Like "judge x in blahtown says Blurglefartyromp!" - rewally - who gives a flying **** about that who isn't in blahtown?

They really need a better supplier for the stories.

Just when I thought people couldn't get anymore ignorant.

Rss

For some reason, I expected the News Channel to let you add your own RSS feeds - has there been any announcements about what the "final" version of the News Channel will have on top of what we've gotten already?

But whats the point?

You all clearly have web connections (even if it was via the Wii), why not just go www.bbc.co.uk, theres alot more news there.

Sorry, but the chances of using this more than as something to show people it exists is about nil.

Back