Wii-eel video demonstation

RedSteel91

MaddenWii07
Sep 25, 2006
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kHabRBDGQ[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Wiimote! i want that!

Also, the wheel will make racing games feel more real. Sweet!

COLDshiver said:
Black Wiimote! i want that!

Also, the wheel will make racing games feel more real. Sweet!

The wheel is a f-in' piece of plastic!! I can't believe this is even being designed and I can't believe people would buy it!! What a terrible idea. It adds absolutely nothing to the gameplay. It's a stupid wiimote holder!

There's no way that thing can make it feel like a real driving experience. There's still no resistance to your movements. You know what DOES feel like real driving??... DRIVING!

God, this is just making me think of all the stupid things people are going to try to come out with for this wiimote. I can imagine someone coming out with a plastic tube in the shape of a sword that you slide on top of the Wiimote to make sword fighting games "more realistic and emersive. It will feel like you're4 holding a REAL sword!!!" BullSh*t! It's all a scam to make money. Useless garbage that adds nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, if you watched the video, this is free with the game. Thanks for double-posting.

To me, they should have stuck with the normal driving wheels, but used the same Wii-slot for the Wii-mote, so you can still play it wirelessly, but with it resting on a table. This will REALLY hurt your arms after a few minutes. I'm not a fan, but you can't say no to free things.

Flip said:
Umm, if you watched the video, this is free with the game. Thanks for double-posting.

To me, they should have stuck with the normal driving wheels, but used the same Wii-slot for the Wii-mote, so you can still play it wirelessly, but with it resting on a table. This will REALLY hurt your arms after a few minutes. I'm not a fan, but you can't say no to free things.

There's really no such thing as free... they'll find a way to have this incorporated into the price. (Most likely, from what I've seen, they're gonna focus less on the graphics and give us a half azzed product.) But we get a WHEEL!!! Give any one of us 15 minutes and we could make one of those.

Did any of you notice both the interviewer and the developer were holding it upside down? The wiimote's "A" button was on the right when it should be on the left. I hope you can insert it either way so lefties won't be left out.

Obviously, they aren't going for realism here, JVIPER82. I'm sure there will be a racing wheel developed for Wii that has resistance and pedals, but until then, this is a nice alternative to just holding the wiimote in your hands horizontally. If any thing, they're losing money by putting this wheel in because they aren't charging an extra $5-$10 for the game.

JVIPER82 said:
I can imagine someone coming out with a plastic tube in the shape of a sword that you slide on top of the Wiimote to make sword fighting games "more realistic and emersive. It will feel like you're4 holding a REAL sword!!!" BullSh*t!

LOL!!! LOOLL!!! LMAO!! Dude, actually... There is something like that for the Wii already!! :sick:

xD That's such a ripoff! Whoever buys that is... >_> Well, I dunno. But it is kinda pointless. It's just plastic. It doesn't "emerse" you in the game or whatever **** they were saying, it's just a frame. xP SO not worth it, unless it's like... $3.00. xP

But that black Wiimote looks oh-so-very sexy! <33333
xD

Kumoriken said:
xD That's such a ripoff! Whoever buys that is... >_> Well, I dunno. But it is kinda pointless. It's just plastic. It doesn't "emerse" you in the game or whatever **** they were saying, it's just a frame. xP SO not worth it, unless it's like... $3.00. xP

But that black Wiimote looks oh-so-very sexy! <33333
xD

The concept of free means you don't have to actually pay for it. As in, you will be charged $0.00 for this.

Back