Wii FIt

srry for the lenght of it hope it helps

Are you eagerly awaiting the new Nintendo Wii Fit game? Well if the information at GameStop is correct, you’ll be waiting into next year unfortunately. GameStop is reporting that the pre-release date for Wii fit is January 1st of 2008. The game can be pre-ordered for $69.99 on the website right now. For those of you not familiar with Wii Fit, it’s a new way to bring a fitness center right into your own home via the Wii game console and the new “Wii Balance Board”.

With Wii Fit, you’ll be able to perform more than 40 different types of training activities designed for all members of the family. Training falls into four fitness categories including Aerobic exercise, Muscle conditioning, Yoga poses, and Balance games.

wiiman124 said:
gamepro says feb. or first quater this year

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Where?!! In the magazine?! Lol.. I have my magazine right here! Hmm... I'll read again. :)

Yeah, I checked on EB Games site a LONG time ago.. and saw the price was 90 bucks, but I checked again on their site like 10 mins ago.. and now they don't even have the game on there. Lol

wiiman124 said:
really 90 bucks i heard between 60-70

Not saying it's true. >_> ..and I don't believe that it's true, because back then.. (more like last year), they thought it was 90 bucks. But, they were probably just estimating.

Thinking about it... GH3, was 90 bucks. The guitar itself was like 40 bucks right there. The game was probably 50 bucks. So.. That'd equal to 90. The Wii Board might be 40 bucks, and the game might be 50 bucks as well!

its out in japan or were ever, i dont see the point in the game though, u can do exactly what the game does out side in the park or somthing

delta38 said:
its out in japan or were ever, i dont see the point in the game though, u can do exactly what the game does out side in the park or somthing

Yeah, but they kinda made it more fun. Lol.. and what if it was raining outside? :O! ORRRR.. if you LOVE technology so much?? Lol!!

Back