Wii Game help (Disney Princesses Enchanted Journey)

jshm

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2009
Hi!
I'm new here on the board and not sure if this is right place to post/ask so here it goes....
I just bought Disney Princesses Enchanted Journey for my DS (6) and it seems to work fine until she gets into a game in Ariel's Kingdom. It's the one with Sebastian and the big octopus. When she gets to the part to start playing the game, the remote and nunchuk are unresponsive. At which point we have to exit and she has to start all over again. So my question is: should i return/exchange the game and try a new one- or is it my hardware?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions! :)

Your post is a little confusing because you say you have it for DS, then say the remote and nunchuck aren't responding. I take it you actually meant for the Wii though.

I'm not aware of any bugs in the game that would cause that (at least not that I've seen) so it could just be the disk you have. Chances are if your other games work ok then it is an issue with the game disk and not the hardware.

I'd suggest returning it for a different copy (saved games will still work) and seeing if you still have the same problem. If you do then it would have to be either a corrupted save file or a hardware problem.

LOL!! I meant DD!!! Sorry! I was typing the original post when my DS was nagging me for something...
Anyway, thanks for responding. Yes, it is for the Wii and I have since returned the game and got another one (same game) and it works just fine now. It was relayed to me when my DD went jumping/dancing around the living room chanting, "Yeah! It works! Yeah! It works!" I guess I scared that something was wrong with the Wii itself since we just got it a week ago and not thinking that the game disc was bad!! We are new-Wii-bies!! Thanks again! =)

Glad to hear that you got it sorted out. :)

We had bought Disney Princess for our granddaughter before and had a similar problem with it crashing right at the start. Unfortunately the store didn't have a replacement copy at the time but we finally got it for her last Christmas.

Back