Wii games in stores?

the_peripheral

X, I'll own u N ELEBITS!
Nov 11, 2006
Wii Online Code
2256-8779-8853-1823
I'm looking around at different sites, such as walmart.com and bestbuy.com and they both say that if I purchase Zelda from them, that I could have Zelda at my house on the 17th or 18th and that it's being shipped out on the 14th or the 15th.

Does this mean that on the 14th or 15th, I can go into walmart or bestbuy and buy the game? Or are games only going to be released in stores on launch day?

vagrant said:
I bought mine off wal-mart with next day shipping. So I will actually get the games on the 15th. As would you.

isn't next day shipping like 15 bucks?

i saw the same thing, and if the add is true i'm going to go down and by red steel on the 15th, one less thing i have to buy on launch day, and it'll be something to drool on for a couple days.

im getting everything (but the wii ITSELF) on pre-release so i can "drool over" them

Did you guys receive your games yet? I still haven't been able to find Zelda or Red Steel, and I'd order them online at Wal-Mart, but I don't want to take the chance that I won't get it by the 19th.

how would you possibly get it already? They shipped today at the earliest. Even with next day shipping you wouldnt have it until tomorrow.

no one will get red steel till tommorow but i hope i do because I payed $10 for next day shipping

anyone notice the red steel page is totaly missing?

EDIT:

My Red Steel was just shipped should be here in the morn :)

Link_of_Hyrule said:
no one will get red steel till tommorow but i hope i do because I payed $10 for next day shipping

anyone notice the red steel page is totaly missing?

EDIT:

My Red Steel was just shipped should be here in the morn :)

lucky, my LOZ and RS both still say processing on wal-mart. But says should arrive tomorrow.

Back