Wii Games review round-up

its wierd that egm has given the lowest scores of the lot....
OMG Dragon ball got %100 if some1 finds the link to that review PLEASE give it to us..egm gave it like 60 though:confused: ...
this thread is WAESOME. keep up the updating lol

Nice to see Zelda get those great scores. And Monkey Ball as well, i would be intrested to see EGM's review, see why its scored lower than its past forms.

I get the feeling im not going to be able to complete this zelda! :(
The review from gamespy said it was harder than the water temple in OoT and i havnt got past there. (then again, i only have it for cube, and havnt really given it my best shot. Whenever i get slightly stuck i go to play an easier game lol. ) Ill just have to stick with it till the end. I managed Wind Waker ok though.

chessaholic said:
I get the feeling im not going to be able to complete this zelda! :(
The review from gamespy said it was harder than the water temple in OoT and i havnt got past there. (then again, i only have it for cube, and havnt really given it my best shot. Whenever i get slightly stuck i go to play an easier game lol. ) Ill just have to stick with it till the end. I managed Wind Waker ok though.

The water temple was slightly difficult, but very rewarding to beat. That is my all-time favorite part of any video game ever made.

Updated. Tony Hawk and Call of Duty doing well. Oh, and that Zelda game (have you heard of it?) is so far outranking Ocarina of Time at 98% (98.16 to be exact). To compare, Ocarina of Time topped out at a 97.8 overall review average, totalled from 40 reviews. More TP reviews will probably screw with the averages, but for now I can only dream of Sunday playing the true successor to the highest rated game of all time.

Nother update. Zelda score up a notch, first Rayman Raving Rabbids reveiw.

the_peripheral said:
the only game with a 9 or higher average is zelda...this blows.
A score of 9 or higher is considered very, very good. You can't expect a system to have very many of these games often...

nothing for need for speed? is NFS actually coming out at launch ive seen/head nothing about it recently.

Back