Wii Gaming In 2008

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
With Mario, Zelda, and Samus already making their appearances on the Wii, what could Nintendo possibly have in store for us in 2008? The answer: Mario, Zelda, and Samus.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart hit the Wii next year, finally bringing some much-needed online play to the system. And with the white box still selling out, plenty of third party publishers are flooding the market with other offerings. Read on for a look at these and more.

Follow the link to find what we have in store, can't copy and paste them as they are on more than one page etc.
http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=721

2008 is not looking to bad for Wii owners though I must say.

Not at all, as has been discussed numerous times. Wii will definitely be getting more serious in 08', with advanced online play, and great replay value titles such as Brawl, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart.

the only games i would get is brawl mario kart and mario baseball(maybe)
im hoping for another game like metroid prime three ,twilght princess and smg also . p.s it should be really good. mario party 9 july . i just hope for some good online gaming .

wiiplayer9 said:
i think they should do a good kirby title
That's a great idea! I'd even settle for a sequel to Kirby's Air Ride, just imagine the online play!

Mario Kart! - This game is gonna be great

SSBB - Great game, but not for me. I dont like this fighting franchise :(

No More Heroes - Before, I was sure I would buy this, but with so many other games coming to the Wii and also the 360, I rather put my money on other games.

Alone in the Dark - Survival Horror, looks cool but I wonder if it actually is, but its also on Xbox 360, so Ide have to buy it on that.

Brothers in Arms - I saw a gameplay trailer, this game looks GOOD, could rival CoD4, whats even better is that its back to my fav war time, WWII. Also on Xbox 360 so Im gonna get it on that. Xbox graphics+crazy online = GREAT

Star Wars - this could go either way. There are some good Star Wars games and there are also some bad ones. Again... its on Xbox 360 so I would have to get it there.

House of the Dead 2&3. For only $30, a undead rail shooter could be fun.

People keep brining this up i don't know why there will always be new games some good some bad but hopefully there will be something new thats never been done instead of the same old thing once again.

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chonicles: The Crystal bearers.

You will all bow before a great game as this. all game trailers make this game appear to be a for SURE hit for wii next year. All FF fans will be drooling :p nah maybe i'm over doing it.. but this game will own haha :p

Link_of_Hyrule said:
People keep brining this up i don't know why there will always be new games some good some bad but hopefully there will be something new thats never been done instead of the same old thing once again.

True, but for game developers doing something that no one has done can either end up being a HIT or can completely bomb. The chances of bombing is significantly higher so for some developers its not worth the risk.

Back