Wii glow length?

Michaelk

Wii Pwnage
Oct 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
4404-4121-0239-3822
Ok when I turn on my Wii it glows for maybe half a second, not even. Then when I insert the CD it glows and then fades or dims. Is this all normal? Also how can I make it so that it glows all the time even when I turn on..

yes it is normal for it to glow when you turn thw wii on and put disc in. sorry but there is no way to make the light stay on. i wish there were. it would be like the gamecube orange light.

Correct me if i'm wrong but if you send an email from the computer to your Wii and never open the message wouldn't that keep the light on? i could be totally wrong here, but i am pretty sure that would work.

-kyle

Either that or there was a mod someone did to keep the light on.

thas said:
yes it is normal for it to glow when you turn thw wii on and put disc in. sorry but there is no way to make the light stay on. i wish there were. it would be like the gamecube orange light.

Actually, there are several mods you can do without voiding your warranty to change the colour/duration/pattern of the wii light. Just google it.

It will require some technical knowhow, but you will not need to take your wii apart enough to risk braking it.

My wii has purple lights which pulse when I put the disc in :lol: Waluigi style!

FRuMMaGe said:
Actually, there are several mods you can do without voiding your warranty to change the colour/duration/pattern of the wii light. Just google it.

It will require some technical knowhow, but you will not need to take your wii apart enough to risk braking it.

My wii has purple lights which pulse when I put the disc in :lol: Waluigi style!
Hey...Would you be nice to add the links please so that I wouldn't have to open up my wii for changing the light..XD Please!

Check out the newest Wii owners manual on the Nintendo web site. It now explains it.

Back