Wii glow length?

Michaelk

Wii Pwnage
Oct 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
4404-4121-0239-3822
Ok when I turn on my Wii it glows for maybe half a second, not even. Then when I insert the CD it glows and then fades or dims. Is this all normal? Also how can I make it so that it glows all the time even when I turn on..

So its normal for when I turn on my wii for the light to like turn on for 1/4 of a second. Also where is the wii settings... hehe.. I just got my wii yesterday.

I went to Wii settings and where is it under?

What do I put it under though? Bright, Dim, or Off. Well not off I'm not that stupid. I want the light on while I'm playing and as soon as I turn on my Wii I want it to stay on!

Michaelk said:
What do I put it under though? Bright, Dim, or Off. Well not off I'm not that stupid. I want the light on while I'm playing and as soon as I turn on my Wii I want it to stay on!

None of those settings will do that. There's no setting where it is on all the time.

Actually, you can send a message to yourself and never open it, then the light will be on when you turn the Wii on until you check the message. To send messages click the bottom right icon I think, you may need internet enabled.

6ix said:
Actually, you can send a message to yourself and never open it, then the light will be on when you turn the Wii on until you check the message. To send messages click the bottom right icon I think, you may need internet enabled.

Yeah, thats the only way to keep it on all the time.
Really though, you'll be fine with no light, it doesn't make much of a difference with it on.

Well if I did keep on my glow for like all the time. Wouldn't that kill the light faster? And I'm just saying I've had my wii for 3 days now but what if my light busts? Can I pay nintendo to fix it?

Has it happened to anyone!?

Back