Wii in Australia thread

Yea, every1 better make it to Supanova in Sydney, you fellas (and fellettes) that live out of NSW, jump on a plane and get ya butts down (or up) here!

Ekiushi said:
Year 7's are MEANT to be annoying though.

no, your thinking of year 8's.

they think that they are all high and mighty because they are in high school.. :lol: on man didnt they get a shock when they tried to start fights with people in the senior year ahhh hahahahah!!

oh fun times it was watching them :lol:

Id say ALL years below the one you are in are annoying... just the way school goes. Oh and GPole I understand where you are coming from about the buses..... OMG some of the kids that caught our afternoon bus I could of killed em...

anyone from brissy going??? anyone ganna go cosplay i have white hair atm i should pull off a kakashi

OMGSHHH MOD2 was at EB to day it is only 1 play WTF is up with that no online for aussie this is total BS im ganna make a thread for everyone to see

Lol...Especially when they poke you in the back of the head with an umbrella and try and act all discreet about it when you turn around, only thing is...they have a massive smile on their face...and then they same stupidly "Wasn't me..."...No, it was your triplet midget retard brother!!!

Are you sure about that toomstone? It might've been just a promo cover or something...and had the trade 'n' save sticker over the wifi icon...And I would really honestly love to go to the Brisbane one...JAMES KYSON LEE and the guy from Police Academy FTW!! lol...But I don't think I would be allowed...I also added you on MSN if you're wondering...and Kakashi is the most awesome of people in the entire Naruto world...hands down.

Ok then...Erm...'I'm Still Alive'...it's a song, if you don't know what it is...get portal...

Um...Everyone watch Life on Mars...9:30pm Wednesdays...Mondays 9:00pm!!! ABC2 Good Game!!! WOOOOOOOOO...and little britain is on now, 9:00pm on abc

Last edited:
:lol: 21 this year, thats right... 1/4 of my life is already gone :yesnod:

never heard of the song, i dont like today music. its too crappy and full of idol regects :yesnod:

i give you one pie ce of advice, tell your parents to getfoxtel or austar. once you watch satelite t.v you dont go back to free to air.

i havent watched free to air tv in the 8 months that i have had satelite t.v :thumbsup:

none taken, i've got very little time to go anywhere these days, i've got half a hour to get to stores i want to go to after work, and if that store is across town.. i've got no chance :)

i usually leave all the things i want to do untill saturday. as i have 3 hours to get everything done before the idiot drivers appear and cause accidents :)

its just the way i do things :lol:

gpoleweski said:
Heh....poor you...why no uni?

full time work ;) start a 8:30am, ment to finish at 4:30pm. but i am always working late :) hence not having time to go anywhere :lol: i'm a little hermit crab!:lol:

toomstone said:
OMGSHHH MOD2 was at EB to day it is only 1 play WTF is up with that no online for aussie this is total BS im ganna make a thread for everyone to see
That means only one player per console, no split screen multiplayer. There is still 32 player online.

Here's some proof from the Nintendo Australia website:
Nintendo Australia said:
Features:

Pick up and Play Action - All-new Arcade Mode built specifically for Wii allows gamers of all skill levels to pick up the Wii Zapper and Wii Remote and jump into the action. Let the Wii move you around while you focus on the most fun part – shooting and gesturing.

First ever 32-player Multiplayer on Wii - Jump into the epic 32-person multiplayer action at any time, in three different multiplayer modes across six maps.

Take the War Into Your Hands - The WWII experience is more immersive than ever with controls built for Wii that allow you to carry out your top secret OSS objectives. Fire a bazooka, pump a shotgun, blast away with artillery and mortar, throw grenades and fire an arsenal of weapons with the power of the Wii. Maneuver across minefields, find and tune enemy radios to receive intel, and set demolition charges using unique Wii gestures.

Source: http://games.nintendo.com.au/title.php?id=1546

Back