Wii in Australia thread

ecard_01.jpg

CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!

lol i was finding a pic, thats what took me so long to reply :lol:

but, yeah, I know you still gotta pay the insertion fees..I just dont wanna be landed with a final value fee

EDIT:

OMG! new house tonight, finally!

in b4 "ive already downloaded it"

Last edited:
yay house iw as just about to say that ... under belly stats as well dad thinks it looks better than house and we had this huge debate that ended up with me having a shower=D

Melbourne doesnt have Underbelly.
OMG SPICKS AND SPECKS TODAYS!
Anyone know where Hamish and Andy do their show?

gpoleweski said:
Yay!...From the UK I hope...
Yep, UK edition. Got it on DVDCRAVE since its on special for $65 isntead of $99 like it always is. Beats the shop in the city for $110

toomstone said:
yay house iw as just about to say that ... under belly stats as well dad thinks it looks better than house and we had this huge debate that ended up with me having a shower=D

lol wut?:scared:

House pwns underbelly

Hell Yes...I think only reason they made Underbelly was becuase they saw Supranos and thought that that was raking in heaps of people so they tried to do the same and may fail miserably...And I don't know where Hamish and Andy do their show from...when did they get a show?

nkbswe5 said:
Anyone know where Hamish and Andy do their show?
Melbourne I'm pretty sure.

gpoleweski said:
And I don't know where Hamish and Andy do their show from...when did they get a show?
They've had a radio show for quite some time.

Last edited:
toomstone said:
wow that was fast for 1page... it is on in brisbane like every night...
ahhh your in brisbane hey... watch out for that rain, its heading your way.

you will need a dingy to get anywhere

Lol...Why isn't it raining much here!>? It poured this morning...only thing was, everyone catching the bus to school was caught in it...and it PISSED DOWN!!! the only time it rains when waiting for the bus in 4 years and the bus it late...we were all drenched...Only thing is...my mum could've given me a lift in the first place but I didn't think it was gonna rain!!

Back