Wii in Theaters:

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source:Click!

"Reader BradRad2365 sent me an email telling me that he had a pretty cool experience at the movies yesterday. As most of you know, when you are at the theater before a movie starts, they throw all sorts of ads and behind the scenes info at you. Usually interviews with actors, advertisments for vendors, and even upcoming video games. Well at the particular theater BradRad2365 was at, they showed a segment called How Stuff Works. The focus of the snippet was none other than the Nintendo Wii. I went to their website just to check for myself, and they indeed have a segment focused on the Wii. Pretty cool to be seeing Wii stuff in theaters already, even if it isn’t from Nintendo themself. Click the link below to check it out."

How stuff Works: Nintendo Wii

It's great to hear that the Wii is already getting shout outs! The hype just continues to soar! :cool:

You really are a good reporter Homicidal Gamer. I think you should get that job as one of the new reporters. I would like to but im not consistent enough with these sort of things. Have u private messaged ion about it yet?

Homicidal_Gamer said:
No, you think I should? :/
Sure, why not? It hasn't even been a day and you've sent nothing but good info and humor to this forum. Also you almost have as many posts as me.:lol:

KraZy said:
Sure, why not? It hasn't even been a day and you've sent nothing but good info and humor to this forum. Also you almost have as many posts as me.:lol:
Yeah, I'm bored at home so all I do is waste time on forums, but this forum I like a lot! I finally found a new forum home!

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Yeah, I'm bored at home so all I do is waste time on forums, but this forum I like a lot! I finally found a new forum home!
So ur not going back to the one you got kicked out of?Ur staying?

KraZy said:
So ur not going back to the one you got kicked out of?Ur staying?
Definately! :) Of course, I will still check out and post at Nsider, but my main focus will be this forum now. Kind of funny, when I was looking for a new Nintendo forum to go to, I type in "Best Wii Forum" on the google search engine and this was the second choice right after "Top 100 Wii sites!" :lol:

Yeah I heard of the game thing,when I went to to see spiderman2 and the had a everquest thing,and I heard at r rated movies there having sneak peaks of gears of war which is awsome, and its great to see the wii as well

Back