Wii Internet Problems:/ Cant find a Solution

TurtlesDea

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2009
My wii is a bout half a year old i use it mainly too play Smash. And other games but about 3 weeks ago after i DL the patch my internet on the wii started having a problem in my room the linksys is someones near by i guess but has always worked perfectly for a year or more .... and suddenly it stops working and if I go to any other connections it gives me the same error ...moved it too my living room and it worked for a while then did the same thing and gave me an error

I have looked up the error and it tells me to disconnect the router ...
but this isnt the problem because it gives me the same error for atleast 9+ diffrent linksys's i could connect too..

Error # 52130 , 52131 , 52132 i get the last one after trying to connect to a connection

and also a question if i format does it delete the channels i bought (includinig games, internet channel?)

My first question for you is what do you mean by "linksys is someones near by i guess"
I'm guessing you mean that the wireless you were getting comes from a neighbour and the router is not your own. Am I correct?

If you're using someone else's wi-fi connection without their permission, then there's not much you can do if they shut off your connection.

thats what i was doing... but i doubt they all stopped my connnection all at once ...

thats what i was doing... but i doubt they all stopped my connnection all at once ...

That's true, and does seem suspicious. But since you don't have any control of the routers, it's really hard to diagnose any potential problem.

i know this problem my cousin kenneth does this if you just unplug your wii everyday when your asleep it works fine the next day or so i heard "i'm thinking the internet thing in the wii gets tired"

i know this problem my cousin kenneth does this if you just unplug your wii everyday when your asleep it works fine the next day or so i heard "i'm thinking the internet thing in the wii gets tired"
I thought that was what wiiconnect24 was for?

:sick::scared::shocked::crazy:

What? your wii gets sleepy & tired if you abuse the internet on someone elses connection that why you unplug it so it could be refreshed & ready for action
Oh okay, so only on someone else's connection.

the wifi on ya wii is on its way out, it wont connect at all soon,trust me. use wired connection if possible...

Back