"Wii-itis" a medical diagnosis

Well I never said it was very painful. It gets.....sooooooo boring. So I flipped on The Godfather and watched it. Man that movie is great, but so is Goodfellas hmm... I have a thread idea. Waitaminit.

:lol: wii-itis...nintenditis it all sounds like a joke. my elbows did start hurting the 1st few days i started playing the wii but i dont get that kinda pain anymore...i put muscle rub/icy hot on my elbows and all my probs when away

Last edited:
There I made me new thread! Nintenitis! When will those idiots learn. Ya can't sue those who are genuinely good people!

Well I played bowling for 7 or 8 hours straight one night, I think me and my roommate started around 7 or 8 pm and finished around 4 am and we play bowling like we are actually bowling and throwing it hard, and my arm hurt after that, but besides that, nothing else.

@ jerry - o0o0o....rest your arm.....

yea D: it happened when i was facing the champ in boxing for first time. i was so psyched and ready and threw punches like it was no tomorrow. next morning was really bad lol

I remember playing it all day. I got a little tired after playing Marvel for hours on end. Co-op is pretty fun.

I had this the first time I got my Wii, it was at my birthday party and my dad surprised me with it.

My legs, feet, hands, and arms were sore the entire day afterwards.

Mainly cause we stayed up playing each other in Wii sports all night.

I just got my Wii last week and have been playing Sports and SSX Blur for a few hours a night and I definately have a slight ache in my elbows.

Back