Wii Keyboard

He just said it lights up his keyboard/mouse...it does not however allow you to type anything Jes74653. There's been a handfull of other threads just like this one with people trying out their wireless keyboards to no avail. Search is your friend.

Redan499 said:
Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 Keyboard. Happy now?

NO heh, I said post the manufacturer and model number if it WORKS! from what you said it lights up but doesn't work. Any USB device without a driver will light up, just from the power in the line, but actually typing/moving the cursor... that's functionality.

Apparently there is a debate that entails Nintendo not making the Gamecube keyboard compatible with the Wii; I couldn't find the exact article I read yesterday, but I got close enough with this:

http://www.wiikeyboard.com/

If they make this keyboard functional it'll solve many issues, but I'm sure Nintendo will create one with +, -, Home and all that other stuff so it looks Wii-ier (I can't believe I just used that fake word). Either way, I'll be happy just to have a keyboard for my Wii.

Paralex said:
My Apple USB keyboard works fine with it.
BS. The only way someone is going to believe it is if you post a video.

And while I think keyboard support or a Wii keyboard will eventually happen, I really don't think it's a priority at the moment.

Back