wii mote crazyness

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
ok so who else is having major problems with there remote?

I notice my curser is WAY jittery, having the hardest time making a mii...the thing is ALL over the freaking place, going all over the place when im not even moving it...jitter slide to somthing completley different without even moving it over up down wherever the hell it gos. getting a good lineup is almost immpossable to...i gotta keep moving my arm way to the right or way up or way down or right in front of me JUST to keep it straight and centerd....thats freaking crap....wtf is wrong with it...my censor bar is allightned perfectly on the top of my tv and im a good distance behind it...what could be my problem? some help please...and is anyone else having this sorta deal with the remote?

My 2nd wiimote was a bit jittery for my mate the other day, the next day the batteries died on it, put nice new full-strength batteries in and it's fine now - maybe some weak batteries, try some brand-new ones just in case.

Shut off the christmas lights and/or other incandescent lights possibly reflecting off the TV. They can compete with the sensor bar. I know mine gets real jittery when the fireplace is on next to the TV.

I would also try taking out the batteries and then resyncing the remote. I has having problems with mine shooting off screen and getting stuck. I thought the remote was broke but resyncing fixed it right up.

Back