Wii Motion Sensor

zedmaster8

WiiChat Member
Jun 20, 2007
I have a problem with my Wiimote, in that the motion sensor seems to be upside-down. Whenever I point my Wiimote at the screen, I have to point it up to move the cursor down, and point it left to move it right. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how it could be fixed? Any help would be much appreciated.

I tried changing it, but it didn't work. I also tried turning the sensor bar upsode down but that didn't work either. I only have the one Wiimote currently, and yes it is the same in all games.

My advice may be slightly shady so decide on your own if you want to do this.

Call your local retailer that has WiiMotes in stock (best buy for example) and ask about the return policy for controllers. Say "if I open the box but change my mind can I have my money back" and if so buy another Wiimote. If the new one has the same problem return it then call Nintendo. If the new one DOESNT have the same problem return it but make sure they know it was broken so it can be sent back.

It seems like you got inverted settings.. best bet would be calling Nintendo or look at their site.

Back