wii-mote glove for preorder at gamestop

yeah jerk. dude super smash brothers is a fighting game, you cannot agrue that. but if the nintendo fighting games are the only ones you like, fine then i under stand that.

theres boxing and powers in just about every fighting game.

I understand what nintendo lover means. I will certainly be getting smash bros, but im not a fan of wrestling/ boxing games etc. It's like the differance between mario kart and burnout. The nintendo version is, in my opinion, a lot more fun, is, in what i've seen, a quicker game, but most of all its nintendo

I don't think you can compare Smash Bros to your average boxing game.

Hi, well i think this image is a fake but is a good idea
wiipowerglove0jk5.jpg

New here, hi to all

well maybe games like tekken or dragon ball is the worst but like in the image a first person shoter or a boxing game could be interesting, but dont punch the TV!!!

nintendo lover said:
the ones for kicking would be called power boots or something like that.

i probably wont get the glove because of nintendos last glove, but i might look into the boot if there was one ,real life martial arts being animated in a video game, that would kick ass

I believe all this is is the little velcro strap thing that attaches to the wii mote and your wrist to prevent you from throwing the wii mote across the room when you're slinging it around like mad.

Back