Scared to order Wii online!

RJU690

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
Atlanta
I purchased a Nintendo Wii one month ago from Wal-Mart and the package was dented and had numerous cracks. One side of it was smashed. I was too impatient to find another one because I had been searching for one for months.

Little did I know that it was completely broken with numerous crashes, problems with the sensor bar, and a myriad of other problems. Trust me, it was totally messed up. I returned it to Wal-Mart a few weeks later.

I want to purchase this bundle from GameStop here. If this Wii is also broken, will I be also able to return it?

If the item was broken as it was being sent to you its the stores fault not yours. So obviously they would either

a... give you your money back or

b.. replace it for free.

Syntax said:
If the item was broken as it was being sent to you its the stores fault not yours. So obviously they would either

a... give you your money back or

b.. replace it for free.

Thank you for your reply. I'm a 14-year-old kid without the financial resources to purchase such a costly item with the risk of it being unreturnable.

Half Empty said:
You should be able to. And make sure to get the 9 month extension.

How might I obtain this nine month extension? I could find no mention of it at the GameStop page of the Nintendo Adventure Wii Bundle.

Last edited:
I've heard that if you go to www.nintendo.com that you could extend your warranty by registering your Wii..

Not sure if thats correct however.

RJU690 said:
I purchased a Nintendo Wii one month ago from Wal-Mart and the package was dented and had numerous cracks. One side of it was smashed. I was too impatient to find another one because I had been searching for one for months.

Little did I know that it was completely broken with numerous crashes, problems with the sensor bar, and a myriad of other problems. Trust me, it was totally messed up. I returned it to Wal-Mart a few weeks later.

I want to purchase this bundle from GameStop here. If this Wii is also broken, will I be also able to return it?

Here you have their return-policy. Hope this helps you. Good Luck http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/returnpolicy.asp

Back