Wii mote or Classic Pro

For me it's the wiimote all the way - Once you are confident enough to set the 'bars' to maximum you can have loadsa fun running around - makes turning quick and generally i think its more fun............... however sniping is a nightmare so it does have a 'down' side..... maybe my hands aint steady enough !

Anybody want to add me ? FC 4383-2635-7130 lvl51 .... please PM me and let me know if you added.

Classic Pro Controller. I'm boosting the sensitivities incrementally for more speed. I came from Halo and really like the Goldfinger pro configuration, it was a nice transition. I can't do anything with the nunchuk, i'm all over the place with it

however sniping is a nightmare so it does have a 'down' side..... maybe my hands aint steady enough !

dad uk, You should lower the ADS sensitivity. You can keep regular aiming and running as sensitive as you like it, but as soon as you aim down your sights, you can make it so that it's very stiff. It won't register any jitters or sudden movements. It's in the 'Custom' section, right under the regular sensitivity.

Back