Wii-Mote......Unbelievable Range! [Video]

Im pretty sure they had a guy they never showed bowl the second time. Though this could be real...

for one, that wasn't near 400 feet.

secondly, no, the guy who had the camera was obviously the one who bowled that.

Bluetooth uses Short-range frequency.

I was hoping the guy running would either trip while he was running, or when he stopped running he would spend 5 minutes trying to catch his breath. I thought it was a bit stupid how the camara moved with the wiimote.

of course it doesn't work that far. There was a guy behind the camera man which you can see for a second that was bowling.

vagrant said:
for one, that wasn't near 400 feet.

secondly, no, the guy who had the camera was obviously the one who bowled that.

Bluetooth uses Short-range frequency.
I agree wid vagrant the guy with the cam was bowling. but i dunno it mite wurk dat way. ill try it when i can lol. P.S. u wont have seen me b4 ive just signed up, I LUV DA WIII!

If this was correct, in theory I'd be able to Bowl on my next door neighbours Wii from my house :cool: though I'm certain this isn't real, and I promise all you guys, that if it is, I'll eat my shoes :)

Wiired said:
If this was correct, in theory I'd be able to Bowl on my next door neighbours Wii from my house :cool: though I'm certain this isn't real, and I promise all you guys, that if it is, I'll eat my shoes :)

Don't forget to sync it to his Wii. And you better video tape it, IF you eat them.

Back