Wii Needs Better Games !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaverick4

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2008
The Wii is a great system. But think of how much better it would be with better games. than stupid f*** games like mario. If the Wii had all of the EA Sports games and Ea Games it may be alright. For Example Call of Duty 4 is supposed to be the best game ever. But they Only have it for XBox 360 and PS3 and even the nintendo ds! but not for the wii. Thats really lame. Im getting way boored with the wii and ive only had it for a month. Wii is going to run out of business cause it has no good games at all. Xbox 360 and Ps3 are gona run it out of business. Please reply thanks.

.....stupid F*** games like mario. no wonder u dont like the wii. u dont like the best gaming franchise ever

are u serious have u even seen vids Call of Duty 4. its nasty

call of duty wasnt around 10+ years ago. mario was nd its still going strong. Mario is practicly the gaming icon becuz it was the first game that everyone loved. im not sayin call of duty isnt good which it is but mario are even better games in my opinion.

amaverick4 said:
are u serious have u even seen vids Call of Duty 4. its nasty

...you are a disgrace to all that is good and violent in this world.

but yeah, wii deserve to have cod4. why the f*ck did the DS get this amazing title while wii owners got left in the dark!? our controls would have fitted cod4 nearly flawlessly, and i'm pretty sure we could do with slightly lowered graphics.

yes i kno. as i've said b4 i dont care about graphics so they coulda cut down CoD4 graphics down alot to even ps2 graphics nd i wouldnt care as long as we dont get left out its ridiculous.

im not saying get rid of mario games.. like i love the mario soccer game i have its great i play it all the time.. but Wii still needs better games. Wii sports is fun and all but imagine if they actually had fight night boxing for wii. or MLB the show.. it would be great plus wii would make more money for it.

yes it would be great but developers nd publishers are dam cruel nd only put it on their favorite console so thats why 360 and ps3 are seeing all the good 3rd person titles.

wii needs to do something about that and make a game like call of duty. like they did with battalion wars

not to mention the wii version of call of duty 3 had no multiplayer capability whatsoever. HUGE disappointment.

the same goes for metroid prime 3 (no split-screen).

zap'em up said:
yes it would be great but developers nd publishers are dam cruel nd only put it on their favorite console so thats why 360 and ps3 are seeing all the good 3rd person titles.

and this is the way it always goes with nintendo consoles. i hoped it would be different with the wii. but its looking to be the same old story

I KNO!! its so stupid we should have gotten multiplayer with that..its the best part of it. and if they did make call of duty 3 for the wii.. they should be able to make call of duty 4. i mean look how much fun this looks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmm4fZ480k. and wii users are left out.

please sir, go kill yourself till you like mario

i bet my real life call of duty F****** gun can beat ur laser mario zapper. a hole

amaverick4 said:
i bet my real life call of duty F****** gun can beat ur laser mario zapper. a hole

ok if you dont like mario why did you buy a wii? do you even have a wii? and no need for name calling.wii don't like it:mad5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back