Wii Needs Better Games !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that it has to be violent. Atleast not for me... Its just that those type of games are more suited for the older people. Im 20 now so games like Mario, Sonic, Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, etc. Do not appeal to me anymore. I still enjoyed Mario because of the Nostalgia affect of when I was younger, but I didnt enjoy it like everyone else. It would be like me loving Sponge Bob, sorry but im not a kid anymore. Thats why I really enjoyed Zelda, Metroid Prime, and my favorite... Resident Evil 4.

oi amaverick. I can recommend, Godfather. If you want to virtually bash the crap out of helpless people, using motion control for pretty much everything... buy this game.
Scarface seems good, theres a lot to do in it. I just have never put the time into it.
There are so many different motions you can do in Godfather its quite amazing: punches, throws, grabs, strangles, pistol whips, etc etc.

May I ask, amaverick4, what is a good game to you? What is it that the wii needs to make it have "better" games??

And just so you know, GRAPHICS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING SO DON'T SAY IT. If you read my post and even CONSIDER saying anything at all about graphics I'm not even goning to bother reading the rest of your comment, and I have a feeling, that nobdy else will either.

in my view there are some 3rd parties that start off trying but then screw us over. With last minute jobs.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon:
In this game we see Midway making use of the motion sensitivity but...... the sensoring is not up to scratch and is too confusing, and the classic controller is much better. Yet however Mortal Kombat Armageddon is a huge disappointment in the long run on any system just look at the way character endings are structured. However I heard that Mortal Kombat will be getting a redesign in the nest game and will start from the ground up again. After the way Armageddon turned out I reckon it's a good idea.

Tony Hawk Proving Ground:
Very limited to the PS3 and X360 version. A lot of modes missing. And once again Sensors are not up to par.

WWE Smackdown vs RAW featuring ECW:
A very good start using the wii mote as an attack option... it's pretty fun. Using the wii mote to punch kick, lift and everything, it's a very good effort. However limited modes really take away the lastability and gameplay.

NBA Live 08:
If you're a basketball lover you'll respect this and in my view it is a much better game than most others. And can get really challenging at times. And if you have other good players in your family it's a nice fun challenge.

Sonic and the Secret Rings:
I actually like this and I reckon it's the only way to go for Sonic in a 3D environment a lot of the mechanics are fun. And it's all about speed again. And in my view it's the best Snoic game I have played in a decade.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics:
A really good game and fun nonetheless with parties or even a friend or brother. It's an advanced Wii Sports in my view. And some events are quite fun. And i'm hoping this is the start of more Mario and Sonic games. Imagine Sonic in Mario Kart or a Mario and Sonic platform game. Sonic has already made Smash Bros.

I've realised i've taken up some space now, but i'll go with one more....
Soul Calibur Legends is a perfect example of why the classic controller was created. So fighting games don't try to be motion sensored. Fighting Game creators have the ability to make normal fighting games without sensors. Look at Smash Bros. Sakurai, i'm hoping will make a point to other fighting game creators. From what I hear Soul Calibur Legends is a poor effort and many people have claimed that this game is never existed. It's probably better that way for them and us.

amaverick4 said:
u guys are like 6 year olds playing nintendo ds when u can be playing games that like almost put u in real life situations. the EA company is so much better. plus look how many games there are for wii than xbox 360. (wii- like 200, xbox- 600). im just saying wii needs more and better games

I agree that COD4 is amazing game (i have it on ps3) but......dont come on these forums and talk about the attempt at a console that is the x-box. X box is the only console out of the 3 that seems to have millions sent back due to the "red ring of death" signalling a faulty console. Xbox has also been known to freeze over 5x more than other consoles. AND xbox is the only console that forces customers to pay for online - great customer service.....really great. Face it, xbox is a heap of crap.

Oh btw amaverick, I forgot to say this but CoD4 is not EA. EA actually sucks balls, they only have a few games that actually are good besides sports games. CoD4 is Activision.

and FFS, the RROD problem has been drastically reduced every since late August 2007 btw. The new Xbox 360 have been updated and produce less heat, operate more quite and run faster. Also, I will go ahead and say $50 for 13 months is not alot so I dont know why people even care. Its less than $4 a month, which btw is worth every penny. There THOUSANDS who pay $15 for one game of WoW to play online so in all seriousness paying isnt bad, especially when its so cheap.

T3kNi9e said:
Oh btw amaverick, I forgot to say this but CoD4 is not EA. EA actually sucks balls, they only have a few games that actually are good besides sports games. CoD4 is Activision.

and FFS, the RROD problem has been drastically reduced every since late August 2007 btw. The new Xbox 360 have been updated and produce less heat, operate more quite and run faster. Also, I will go ahead and say $50 for 13 months is not alot so I dont know why people even care. Its less than $4 a month, which btw is worth every penny. There THOUSANDS who pay $15 for one game of WoW to play online so in all seriousness paying isnt bad, especially when its so cheap.
actually you should say call of duty 4 is infinity ward's, since activision is just the publisher and garbage themselves. a correct statement for EA part would be: the games EA develops suck balls but some of the ones they publish are good.

True that Sovieto. Just because it has an EA sticker on it doesnt necessarily make it 'EA". They just go round with large sums of money buying other companies in the hope that having an EA sticker on their games will make them even more money. It did work for the late 90s and early 00s. But I think people are waking upto the amount of crap that gets created directly from EA, and that majority of their Sports wing are minor, minor updates to past products with high price tags.

And NO COD4 is NOT EA. Although Activision are lucky, cos atm apart from GH3 they havent got much going for them either... (GH3 wasnt even directly Activison either, its Harmonix).

Yeah I know EA is publisher and so is Activision. Ive just said it like 50,000 times I get tired of explaining in every thread the difference between developer and publisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back