Wii Online Help

Reztel gave me this info:

Know of current costumers who use X-Box on line with service. She was unaware of anyone using Wii. But she comment that was from a personal standpoint only. She said would need the Second Gear package at least thou. And thats what I was going to get anyhow.

So I figured if it would work with X-Box it "should" work with Wii? Any thoughts?

Installer is at my mother in laws house right now, she is about 10 kms away from me. So going to ask him and also after she gets it, going to find a router to borrow and give it a try. Guess from there I will go.

Thanks

I would never play an on line game, and my kids are to young for that. Its just to get some of the on line content offered.

Damn. Line of site was no good and mother in law could'nt get a solid signal so no install. Back to waiting and see. Reztel gave me lots of info thou and booked me for Aug 5th. So if I get info before hand that its a no go with Wii I can cancel. But on other hand if I can get my hands on a router for about 30 minutes or so I can test it at another persons. My quest continues.

Try googling to see if you can find anyone with the same internet company that
can use the wii online.

But I think it will work if they say it works with xbox live.

is the Diddy Kong Racing (Nintendo 64) being developed for the Wii system in the near furture?

Back