Wii Online Tips,Info,and Help

Efresh51

Efresh
Jun 26, 2007
West Orange
Wii Online Code
0705-8098-4025-4783
Hello,

I made this Thread so I along we other can get help with the new Wii Online Gaming.

Here are some questions i know i would like answeared.
How do you start Wii Online Gaming?
Do i need an Online game befor i register ?
How do i get to Online Gaming for the wii ?
Does it Coast any money ?

any help would be nice ; )

thanks

feel free to add anything

Efresh51 said:
Hello,

I made this Thread so I along we other can get help with the new Wii Online Gaming.

thanks

I hope it doesn't coast anything..that would be insane.

But no really, its free. Well having online is free, setting it up may cost some cash. I will just wait for a tech wiz to come in though, I don't quite know my stuff, sorry.

Efresh51 said:
Hello,

There will be an option in online games.
You don't need to register.
Again, there will be an option in game.
No.

thanks

Hope that helps.

yeah thanks....does anyone know if we are gunna have usernames like X-box live...i wanna know where do i make my online username, or if i even need one.

hey, u gotta have a wii mote to play games online, right??? so i was wondering....

what if i just replaced the batteries in one of my wiimotes and now, whenever i go to turn the console on or off, the four lights start blinking. then when i turned it on manually, still nothing is happening w/ the motes. the pointer wont show up on the screen. no matter what button(s) i hit, the four lights blink for an extended period of time, and then nothing.

TortillaChip520 said:
hey, u gotta have a wii mote to play games online, right??? so i was wondering....

what if i just replaced the batteries in one of my wiimotes and now, whenever i go to turn the console on or off, the four lights start blinking. then when i turned it on manually, still nothing is happening w/ the motes. the pointer wont show up on the screen. no matter what button(s) i hit, the four lights blink for an extended period of time, and then nothing.
Keep it in your thread. Don't hijack other threads with your problems that don't relate to the thread.

Back