Wii Online

Stormchaser

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
3719-1792-9623-5490
Is Nintendo Corp. attempting to create a online system very much similar to xbox's live where you can communicate with others online?

What we know for certain is that Wii has built-in internet capabilities and Nintendo has a flexible online content distribution system at their hands. What they will make out of it remains to be seen, but I'm optimistic that something good will turn up at the end.

it would be nice,to do some kind of a myspace thing,with our mii as a profile pic,and we can add all miis and leave and recieve comments.

I don't see why it couldn't be as good or better than xbox live. But what do I know I'm just a player.

Voice chat, and keyboard features were mentioned by Nintendo reps at DICE. The fact that they delayed the channel launch until June means we're getting Nintendo's best effort at online mode. We'll have to wait and see. Patience grasshopper.

sagema said:
Voice chat, and keyboard features were mentioned by Nintendo reps at DICE. The fact that they delayed the channel launch until June means we're getting Nintendo's best effort at online mode. We'll have to wait and see. Patience grasshopper.

At least someone is starting to make sense :smilewinkgrin:

I really hope that they try and make it compareable to Xbox Live....not sure if they are going to go that far with it or not though.

The whole friend code deal, among other things really makes me worry.

You gotta hope so. Its really disappointing that I cant even play WiiSports over the internet. If i could raise my rating on WiiSports by playing real people.... That'd be awesome

Ya I sure hope it's good. If it isn't...well that'd just suck.

Yeah the waiting is almost killing me...I have really high hopes for Nintendo and I'm thinking Nintendo will do its best. I mean they could have launched w/e they had at Launch Time but instead they delayed it which tells me how serious they're taking this aspect of gaming.

However they had better not bring out ssomething like Pokemon Battle Revolution quality wise...that will just be a disaster.

Back