Wii Online

Its nintendo, I don't think all those channels are there to do nothing so, my hope is up, and once again it is nintendo, a company that would never dissappoint their fans... at least they have never dissapoint me, I hope they don't start now...

Sony's Home isn't launching until October. Which is good, it leaves them time to polish their stuff. But it may also be intentional. It would continue to piss me off seeing Sony keep delaying their stuff to copy Nintendo and Microsoft. Sony needs to spend that time keeping themselves original. Nintendo's got a lot of pressure to finally break their poor online gaming strategies of past systems.

sagema said:
Sony's Home isn't launching until October. Which is good, it leaves them time to polish their stuff. But it may also be intentional. It would continue to piss me off seeing Sony keep delaying their stuff to copy Nintendo and Microsoft. Sony needs to spend that time keeping themselves original. Nintendo's got a lot of pressure to finally break their poor online gaming strategies of past systems.

Agreed

I just wish nintendo comes out with something that the ps3 or 360 are not going to be able to compete with... but once again... just hopes

Hahaha....I hate myspace and if Nintendo does anything close to that I might actually revolt. And yeah if Sony copies anything of Nintendos in the next few months I'm gonna destroy their Exec Board...

as awesome as it would be for wii to get a system as good as xbox live, i dunno how hopeful i am of it, at least in the beginning anyway.

remember who make xbox 360s, microsoft. microsoft started out on pcs, and will have a much greater headstart with networking in general. in this case they have already had xbox live running on the original xbox, which has been out for ages, and there it has almost another headstart.

look on your ds and the way the online play goes for that, its not the best, but at least nintendo are trying.

maybe thats just my brief view on the situation, but obviously i would love if the wii system even came close :yesnod:

I don't really care if it compares to the xbox live. What I want is to be able to play against other people and not have to pay a bullcrap monthly fee to do it.

GaryT85 said:
as awesome as it would be for wii to get a system as good as xbox live, i dunno how hopeful i am of it, at least in the beginning anyway.

remember who make xbox 360s, microsoft. microsoft started out on pcs, and will have a much greater headstart with networking in general. in this case they have already had xbox live running on the original xbox, which has been out for ages, and there it has almost another headstart.

look on your ds and the way the online play goes for that, its not the best, but at least nintendo are trying.

maybe thats just my brief view on the situation, but obviously i would love if the wii system even came close :yesnod:

Very true... lets see how close they get....

cheezemasta said:
I don't really care if it compares to the xbox live. What I want is to be able to play against other people and not have to pay a bullcrap monthly fee to do it.

They got to make profit to their product... I don't know of being free....

it will be free. just like the ds. just like all the online wii channels. they get their money from so many different sources, that paying for online play will not be necessary.

Back