Wii or DS?

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
I know the Wii is an amazingly good console, but I've also been thinking about DS and the legendary games for it like New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 DS. Which one is more worth getting? Thanks!:thumbsup:

I really want a DS, but I definately want a Wii more.

DS is a good companion to Wii though. I plan on getting both sometime. I might have to buy my neighbors crappy... kinda broken DS for $20 though. :D

Their both really good systems. But I kind of like the DS more b/c u can take it where ever u go. If u travel a lot, DS. If ur a couch potato and stay at home most of the time, Wii.:smilewinkgrin:

Zora64 said:
Their both really good systems. But I kind of like the DS more b/c u can take it where ever u go. If u travel a lot, DS. If ur a couch potato and stay at home most of the time, Wii.:smilewinkgrin:
i second that, i use my ds to play while im on the computer so i can talk to friends while playing video games

Wii is the best i already have ds and... the graphics somtimes suck exept for mario 64 ds that game is wasome. (i own it :) ) but i still think Wii is the best!:cornut:

get a ds, waiting a month or two for the hype to come down and then get a wii if there are games that you like. i have the ds so it wasn't much of a choice.

so, what is a 'wii', ive been trying to work it out for ages , someone help me

I found Nintendo DS is really good, (especially if you have friends who have one) but it is quite hard to find a decent game there are a few e.g; New super mario bros (which i have) and super mario 64 DS even tough the controls are quite hard to get used to. but i would say the Wii because thats just well... really fun

yes thats true. the ds games are sorely lacking the action. we defenitely need jump supser stars on here which is something like super smash bros. but its only out in japan :( like wtf dudes americans like anime also!! :)

I couldent choose. I love both. Wii is better for playing in the day. I always play my DS laying down before going to sleep.

Get both I'm guessing that there will be games you can use your DS with like the Gamecube/SP. Remember Zelda Four Swords, Final Fantasy Crystal cronicles.

Back