wii play is it worth it

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I want to get a new wii game but i have been thinking would i be good to get wii play
What are your thoughts on it.
IS it worth geting with a cotroller????if it is cheap??
I only have paper mario for the wii i dont know what to get??
Some one tell me i only have $70 to get stuff for my wii this month.
What should i get.
Any game that is longer then paper mario i beat it under 24Hr it's was not very fun i like the other rpg games better but i still play it and affter you beat it you can do a new leval that you have to die in

If you are wifi ready, I would buy mario strikers are madden 08. Its all about what u like. both are good games. But if you need a controller, wii play deal is good as well.

you already have 3 wii remotes so dont get wii play until later next month or whatever, you should get Zelda Twilight Princess, Call of Duty 3, or Resident Evil 4

i'm have tp for gcn i got it when the wii came out and thought it was the same game and it is not it's miored and i dont want to play the same game and i am not that much in to Call of Duty 3, or Resident Evil 4. games
I'm more of a mario fan. i'm thnking to get wii play and mario party8 but i dont know
what is in wii play

wii play really isn't good if you don't need the extra remote... the games are pretty weak. it's basically a $10 game.... you're mostly paying for the remote. so... if you want another remote, buy wiiplay... if you don't want another remote, get a different game. and don't pay more than about $15 for wiiplay without the remote.

IMO its a silly nonsence game. its not that action packed. i look at it as a simple tutorial on how to use the wiimote. if anything it should of came with the wii instead of wii sports. wiisports is a "hard game to play" if you never delt with the wii at all. wiiplay is simple and easy to get familiar with wiimote motions.

in any event, if you need a wiimote then get it. it pays out in the end. also theres a game called tanks that is a BLAST to play co-op.

either way you wont regret buying it. it is a rather fun game. just accept it for what it is. dont think of it as some perfect graphic game

well i am going to get mario party 8 and the wii play just for the mote and have it just for newbees that come to my house from peopel that have not played the wii. or sell it on ebay for 20.

you wont get 20$ for wiiplay thats almost guarenteed. everyone knows the scam. i thought about keeping the wiimote and selling the game. id be lucky if i got $1.50 for it lol.

just keep it

i played it and it sucked. plus nintendo power and ign gave it less than a 5.0 lol. dont get it.what you need to get is legend of zelda twilight princess, which scored a 10 out of 10, i beat it, and it was one of the best games on the wii. i also love resident evil 4. if i were u, scince you dont like resident evil,get legend of zelda, and super mario strikers.

trisyyy said:
i played it and it sucked. plus nintendo power and ign gave it less than a 5.0 lol. dont get it.what you need to get is legend of zelda twilight princess, which scored a 10 out of 10, i beat it, and it was one of the best games on the wii. i also love resident evil 4. if i were u, scince you dont like resident evil,get legend of zelda, and super mario strikers.

youre comparing apples to oranges

you cant put wiiplay on the same level as Zelda TP or RE4.

they are different types of games and wiiplay is much more simplier and easy to play for everyone from younge to old.

TP and RE4 are much more complex

well i have the gc ver of tp and it is fliped from the wii one. it hard with a wii guide. trust me

Back