Worth gettimg The Godfather if already owned on 360?

The Diamond Dog

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Hi guys was thinking of getting Gdfather: Blackhand edition on the wii, but is it really worth another £30 if I already had it on the 360? Are the motion cotrols worth another pop at the games?
Thanks

I know the Wii version has new missions but is it worth getting for the motion controls?

I've never played this game other than on the Wii... and I don't know why someone would want to play this game on anything but the Wii.

The motion controls are seriously awesome... nothing like beating someone down and actually do the motions for it!

I'd say rent it first... and see for yourself.

def. get it. the controls were just nailed for this game. it puts you in the game almost as much as zelda does. maybe even more so.

lol I knew this would happen on a wii forum! :D
Hmm I'm stioll pondering, seen as i sold my excite truck for £20 (really couldn;t get into it) Though I would get this however I juust started playing it again on the 360 :sad:
So I thought it may be a little pointless and would rather just get medal of honour at the end of the week.
Hmm....decisions, decisions

The Diamond Dog said:
So I thought it may be a little pointless and would rather just get medal of honour at the end of the week.
Hmm....decisions, decisions

well, you should've said that. get medal of honor. new game is better than a port, anyways.

Definatly for controlles. AMAZING! its really good and detailed. Fun too, plus blackhand edition is diffretn from the one the other systems have. Better, more fun. I played it in stores, Its amazing.

I never played th first games and I just watched the series so this will be my next game

Back