Wii Play Tank game question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prs_kramer

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hi, I am a newbee in this forum. I like Wii Play tank game very much. However, it is frustrating to go back to Level 1 to start all over again. Is there any trick to start a new game but from the previous level?

Thanks!!

No, I've experienced this, there is no way to start from a level you blew up at in Tanks from WiiPlay. It's got me frustrated too, you're not alone. Nintendo needs to work on saving better.

i agree its annoying, but its kind of a necessity.

wii play is based around a points/high score system and if you started at... say.. mission 15, you are going to miss all the points you got from the first 14 missions. and in the first 14 missions you could have lost or even gained lives, if you could skip the first ones, you kind of cheat yourself out of the oppurtunites to gain lives and you cheat the game out of the ability to lose them.

that might have been confusing, but oh well

I understand what you mean, but maybe it could work out if they only gave you one life and started you out where you died, then if you can keep going you can earn more lives. You get what I'm saying? It was frustrating, but when you get on a roll its pretty satisfying to go through a ton of levels without having to restart.

but if you could always start off from where you died, people who get really far, like destory 200+ tanks or something, it would feel the same, cos they may have been doing 1 level at a time, destroy all tanks, next level they die and see where everything is, then start again destroy the tanks...etc, yes starting from the start all the time is annoying but i think it better than starting where you died in some ways

Well, there's no point arguing over this because obviously, nothing can be done about this, the game already came out in late February. The only way they could do something is to create an update or hack the game...both won't be easy and I'm not willing to do either...neither is Nintendo. They have bigger focuses now.

because sometimes, you just gotta start back at one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back