Wii Play UK Availabilty

Christo

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Anyone know any UK online stores that have this in stock? I can't find it anywhere.

Have you tried any High Street stores? They had some Wii Plays in my Woolies today. I think because hardly anyone can get the console, they have loads of games!

I haven't yet. I tried Currys, Argos and Tesco's and Blockbuster. My local blockbuster got 7 Wii's in, I thought that was pretty impressive. But by the time I got there they only had one nunchuk and no games, and Currys, Argos and Tesco's didnt get anything in. Now all I need is Wii Play, An Extra Nunchuk, Red Steel and most importantly Component Cables.

Oh and I also just got a Classic Controller on eBay for £15 inc p and p

Just got one today at GAME in Guildford. One of the branches had TONS of Classic Controllers, WiiMotes and Wii Play. But the other had none. Neither had any Nunchuks.

I looked in Merry Hill shopping centre near Birmingham and found one in Gamestation, GAME didnt have any though.

game uk online have mine still on pre-order, though managed to pick up wii play at woolies just popped in to see what they had and was lucky to see a few there, mini games not bad, just showing off what the remotes can do in each game, pool ones not bad, shooting and tank are my fav, they are alot better in two player mode, really good fun.

I ordered Wii Play from Game Online in the UK 4 days before the Wii came out, and I had my copy on the 7th!

You should maybe contact them and see why it is still showing as a pre order?

Stu

StuMcBill said:
I ordered Wii Play from Game Online in the UK 4 days before the Wii came out, and I had my copy on the 7th!

You should maybe contact them and see why it is still showing as a pre order?

Stu

Really I think i will, as I pre-ordered it on the 9th of november, though I do have it now as picked one up from woolies, so will probably cancel it now, was going to leave it as would like another controller,

i just walked into my Game and they had literally every game in stock so i grabbed Wii Play, but NO NUNCHUKS! i also grabbed a classic remote because i thought they would be hard to get hold of, looks like i was wrong! i dont even need one yet because i have a hard wire network! Oh well.

I walked into Woolworths yesterday afternoon and they had loads in stock - might be worth trying there :). They had sold out of classic controllers and remotes on their own though.

I have a feeling, that nintendo have shipped loads of wii play and not many wii remotes on there own.

Back