wii play

Rariggidy

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
CT
Wii Online Code
1062-0572-7836-1542
does anyone know when wii play is being released? and how many people are actually thinking of buying it?

wii play comes with a second controller
or beter .. a second controller comes with wii play.

Wii play is not worth buying as a game alone

the second remote is what is going to make me buy it because it is a good deal. it kind of looks good with 9 games in it, it just depends on if the gameplay is good or not.

i dont know when its being released in the US because on wii.nintendo.com, it says 1/15/07, and on ebgames.com, it says 2/12/07.

ClickIt isn't that hard to use google. Look at result #4. Wii play is a game that comes inside of a controller. You know how a controller can hold Mii's think of it as the controller holds wii play.

actually, wii play is a disc. but good try with trying to start a rumor. australia already has wii play out and so does japan i believe. its packaged with a remote. so for $50, you get both a wii play game disc and the wii remote.

the thing that i have trouble believing is that http://wii.nintendo.com/software_wiiplay.jsp says that it comes out on 1/15, and places like ebgames.com say that it comes out on 2/12.

I preordered it with 5 dollars down....I thought it is always good to have a extra wiimote.

I've got it, only because it comes with another Wiimote and everywhere else is sold out. The game itself is... okay, but the only reason i bought it was for the remote. I live in UK btw

^^ Same, I bought it for that reason too. The games are alright when playing single player but they are a bit more fun when playing with friends. Still no where near as good as Wii Sports though.

Rariggidy said:
actually, wii play is a disc. but good try with trying to start a rumor. australia already has wii play out and so does japan i believe. its packaged with a remote. so for $50, you get both a wii play game disc and the wii remote.

the thing that i have trouble believing is that http://wii.nintendo.com/software_wiiplay.jsp says that it comes out on 1/15, and places like ebgames.com say that it comes out on 2/12.
its also out in the UK

sorry about leaving europe out. i just wasnt sure about it being available there yet. my bad.

Yea I got it, its released throughout Europe as far as I know. Some of the games are actually quite fun and personally I would like to have seen larger version of each of the mini games. The bubble game is actually very good and could probably be made into a game in its own right. I like the shooting also and wish there were more levels.

In case anyone is interested I have 1 platinum medal, 4 golds and 4 silvers presently in all the games.

I can also say younger kids love it, esp the small fishing game in it. I watch 2 younguns play that game for hours loving every minute. I would advise everyone to get Wii Play simply cause its part of an extra controller package.

Raz

In europe it is out .

for a additional 10 euro extra on the controller u get the wii play ( total of 50 euro )

but i dont play it never, i tryed it 1 time.. it s@cks

Back