Wii Points Card Gift Exchange

Pantalaimn said:
What are the odds that Nintendo will Gift Us All a VC Nes title for Xmas????
The same odds as last Christmas.

um on the topic of this coard guy you guys are being too harsh on him. he's living an active life apparently- i doubt any of you could do any better. unless hes blowing it all out his ass idk

um in terms of gifting i love this feature i sent my friend mario kart 64 which he really watned and he sent me pokemon snap which i really watned!!!!

lordrrr said:
On the topic of this coard guy, you guys are being too harsh on him. He's living an active life apparently- I doubt any of you could do any better. Unless hes blowing it all out his ass. idk

In terms of gifting, I love this feature I sent my friend Mario Kart 64, which he really wanted and he sent me pokemon snap, which I really wanted!!!!

You didn't even see all of his posts, dude. If you were there, then you would've known. Him, calling me "pain in the a**" Oh, isn't that nice? Seriously. You'd probably hate it as well if someone spammed all over your site. Whatever, it's over and DONE with.

- Fixed your errors.

coard said:
but in the morning from 5:00 to 8:00 i quarter back practice for football

When you were at football practice, I was banging your mom in your canopy bed.....smacking her on the ass with one of your HotWheels tracks.......

I seriously cant think of a use for the VC gift thing. Call me closed minded. I was thinking we could do a secret santa on here, with people we know well, but you know something will go awry.

I only know one other person with a wii that isnt on here. If more friends did have one, its like, why dont I buy ME something, and YOu buy YOU something........not trying to be bah-humbug here.....

I like the gift giving feature. me and my friend got ten bucks each then sent it on a 2000 wii points card and then got a n64 game each!!

i got OOT and he got Pokemon snap. now he sends me messages with cool pokemon and sometimes weird photos

I like the idea, but many of my friends are just now getting their Wiis online as my town only recently got Highspeed Internet availability. They better send me games for my birthday. :(

Back