Wii gift feature hits US later today!

DAVIDV99

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
Hey peoples i was surfing the net and something caught my eye.... something interesting... The Wii gift feature is coming today!! I know im gonna use it. More information go to vc-reviews.com. Later peoples.

Later in the day on Monday, Nintendo will make your holiday shopping just a little bit easier. If some people on your gift list have visions of classic video games dancing in their heads, you're in luck. Starting this week, Wii Shop Channel patrons can use a new Gifting feature to send games to other Wii owners with whom they've traded Friend Codes. It's an easy and inexpensive way to give your fellow Nintendo buffs the gift of a classic game - no wrapping paper required. And don't worry about duplication. If your friend already has the game you're trying to give, you'll get a simple message and be bumped back into the catalog to continue shopping.

DAVIDV99 said:
Hey peoples i was surfing the net and something caught my eye.... something interesting... The Wii gift feature is coming today!! I know im gonna use it. More information go to vc-reviews.com. Later peoples.

Later in the day on Monday, Nintendo will make your holiday shopping just a little bit easier. If some people on your gift list have visions of classic video games dancing in their heads, you're in luck. Starting this week, Wii Shop Channel patrons can use a new Gifting feature to send games to other Wii owners with whom they've traded Friend Codes. It's an easy and inexpensive way to give your fellow Nintendo buffs the gift of a classic game - no wrapping paper required. And don't worry about duplication. If your friend already has the game you're trying to give, you'll get a simple message and be bumped back into the catalog to continue shopping.
that....is....awsome! can't wait to send my friend mario bros. 3 4 christmas!

really... no wonder my wii shop wouldn't let me in

yea im really more interested in the everybody's nintendo channel than the gift function because im not going to send or recieve gifts through it.

Ya me too. I hope the everybodys nintendo channel comes this month though. Oh and i downloaded it and its kool. The the interface wen u click on shop channel from wii menu thingy is very kool too.

Looks like it updated. I plan on giving some of my friends some gifts. That's only because I'm loaded with cash this X-mas and no time to spend it. So I might as well give it away. Mario Galaxy is enough for me.

simply awesome. i gotta send my best friend something good. i have a thousand wii points lying around and not sure what to do with them lol

Back