wii points

yes... pretty much 100 points= 1 US dollar.

essentially a penny per point :) Are you going to be able to purchase these online? or do you have to like order point cards or something?

i saw at game stop and all that they have these little cards ( like micrsoft points) except there white and saw wii points on them. and ty all who posted just wondering.

Mais said:
essentially a penny per point :) Are you going to be able to purchase these online? or do you have to like order point cards or something?

Most online retailers have them advertised now i think, or will do pretty soon. You can get them from there, or in-store. Japan i think also get a 'classic controller' with their 5000 point deal. if i remember rightly it was about £35 (not sure dollars) for a controller and 5 N64 games' worth of points. Hope everywhere else gets the same deal...

chessaholic said:
Most online retailers have them advertised now i think, or will do pretty soon. You can get them from there, or in-store. Japan i think also get a 'classic controller' with their 5000 point deal. if i remember rightly it was about £35 (not sure dollars) for a controller and 5 N64 games' worth of points. Hope everywhere else gets the same deal...

heh shoot... me too!

i wouldent be suprised if u could use the opera browser to go to the nintendo wii site and enter your credit card to get the wii points as well

wii points are basically for those who dont have a credit/debut card, or it could just be a good gift idea, but you can use yer credit/debit card instead of wasting yer time going out and getting a wii card

oo cool. That would make things a lot easier. I guess then my Super Mario 64 game I've been after will cost me 10 bucks outright. Thats cool.

Back