Wii Raffle for Charity

jmackler

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Hi,
I'm sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum, but I wanted to let people know that I'm raffling off a Wii to raise funds for a local nonprofit group that I volunteer for. The group helps keep at-risk kids off the street by providing academically, socially, and emotionally worthwhile activities after-school.
I waiting in line to get a Wii, and as much as I want to play with it, I really want to raise funds for this nonprofit. All proceeds after costs are met will be donated, and you can pay securely with PayPal.

Visit Nintendo Wii - Charity Raffle - STEP Program - Holyoke, Massachusetts to learn more and buy a raffle ticket. (Only 600 will be sold, so get in before they're gone).

-Jeff

... don't spam him, but I guess that he may be liying...

Maybe he uses the power of charity for himself...
If not, you're a big soul in this world

Nothing dirty here. I wouldn't be using my name, my business name, and my email if it weren't for real. It's just an honest raffle.

jmackler said:
Nothing dirty here. I wouldn't be using my name, my business name, and my email if it weren't for real. It's just an honest raffle.

.... ok... lets see what the other people here at least think about tis... :crazy:

Back