Wii Olympics 2007 - event help

Masaman

Jun 20, 2007
Hello, I'm new - phew, now that's out the way...

There is no Wii Olympics in reality, but it does exist in some form in my front room and I need some help!

Me and my friends are quite fond of beer and gambling and since buying the Wii it has become a once a fortnight ritual to test our Wii based skills for cash (usually ten pound a head with six to ten people). It goes hand in hand with our pool night in the pub and xbox360 online poker night (with some of the worst face creations known to man).

I'm looking for new 'events' to incorporate into the tournament that while require some skill can raise a few laughs and be easy enough to set up after a shandy ("shred the fish!" "plane the wood in space!")

So far we use - Rd1 Kelorie Counter (Warioware) Rd2 Wii Fitness (wsports) Rd3 Big bowling (wsports) then as a semi final Daisy Throw (Rayman) and the final is normally tennis or a rayman dance off depending on how drunk we are by this stage.

Can anyone think of any other mini games of this type that would fit in as an event (we've tried monkeyball and sonic and some other games on rayman but they take to long to set up and games are too short/random and kill the flow of the night)

Sorry for the long first post but I feel its better that a PS3 suxs/Wii is only 700mhz bla bla post.

Thanks in advance (ps if anyone wants a copy of the tournament, including rules, I have it on MSword so could e-mail if required - its good drunken fun!)

Thanks - we used to use the air hockey as a round but it got voted out for 'controller issues' by people who couldn't play it. It's good fun but whenever there is money on anything there is an undercurrent of hatred which needs to be stemmed with democracy. Haha.

Wii Boxing and Golf are awesome for this from personal experience. Boxing is just hilarious with a good group!

Back