Wii Remote Jackets: When Will we Have Them?

Yes they are very easy to put on and off. I agree... they look much better in person than in the photos. When on, the Wiimote feels really good in your hand.

I placed my order on the 5th, and still havent recieved an email confirming theyve been shipped. :mad5:

Can someone please post some pics of them?? from back and sides too.
Would be much appreciated for those of us getting the shaft.

Yes, please post some pics those of you who got them.

One for demos, one for contests for Miis, and for Wii Fit...
And I just got my two jackets today, they are awesome! but it would have been better if they were transparent blue.

Finally I got an email from Nintendo Today!!!!! ....O wait...It's an ad for Donkey Kong, Barrel Blast...man...

Still waiting... Nintendo hates me right now =)

Axtlar: To my knowledge, you only get the wii fit channel if you purchase wii fit.

Got my jackets yesterday, they're cool

Oh all right, Leve, didn't know that

{Axtlár} said:
I entered my order number and zip code but it said "page not found or does not exist" I guess I need them to send me the confirmation e-mail...but why haven't I gotten it yet?
The same thing happen to me, try it twise.:yesnod:

I got one of these jackets with my system... too big. It gets in the way of buttons. And if you're using one of those rechargeable battery packs... you can't anymore. I settled on rubber-coated battery covers made by Nyko, $6 for a 2-pack at Radio Shack. I'd heard the smaller rubber sleeves have a bad habit of tearing apart if you try to remove them. Not that I've dropped the remote yet.

Also worth noting is that the system manuals, Wii Sports manual and Wii Sports in-game stuff have been latered to include the jacket artwork for the new system shipments. The manuals I can understand... updating the game itself though... oh, and the box itself indicates the jacket in the contents list.

Last edited:
For those looking for shipping emails, I didn't get the shipping email until two days after I got the jackets themselves. :p

Yeah I haven't gotten the mail, but the jackets I got 2 days ago

I just got my Jackets today they are nice. I'll upload pictures as soon as possible.

Back