Wii Remote LED's

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey I got my Wii 2 weeks ago and the forth player light cut out and now third player. It seems to corrospond with the on screen battery level. Is this a real feature or a defect

this has happend to me before as well. i thought it was a deffect and i found myself often shaking the remote like you would with a tv remote to work but then when id press the home button, the battery icon would be red

i dont think you have anything to worry about. just always refresh your batteries for extended play (rechargables are the best)

All 4

I put in new batteries and all 4 came back but all Wii users should know that if u press a button on the remote while the Wii is off. The number of lights that appears corrosponds to the battery level

no the number of blocks indicate the player. for instance player one has one led on player two has the second led lit third the third box is lit ect

Thats when its On

No but when the Wii is off and you press a button all 4 lights will light up if the battery's are new, if you put in old you will get 1 or 2 lights. When the Wii is on it shows what player you are but try when its off. Oh and I just wanted to add, I just bought a Intec Wii cooling unit today and it broke 1 minute after I plugged it in lol.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
no the number of blocks indicate the player. for instance player one has one led on player two has the second led lit third the third box is lit ect

He's referring to the initial flashing when you connect the wiimote at the start of a session--before the player led assignment starts, and he's correct, it is a battery indicator.

oh for petes sake whoops sorry about that. i thought you were talking about something totally different towards the end with the power off indication i thought you ment power on

Back