wii remote on VC question

You can use it for NES games, some Sega games and most TG-16 games. I prefer it on NES games you hold it side-ways like an old NES controller. You need the classic for SNES and 64.

It will also tell you which controllers work when you buy the game on the shop channel.

If you have a gamecube controller that also works on almost all of them instead of the classic.

The gamecube controller would save a little money, but some of the controls aren't as nice on some of the VC games. In some cases, it's best to go ahead and get a classic controller.
I guess that only depends on what games you play and what style you like to play them.

It is possible but for mostly NES. Also, if anyone plans on getting Super Mario World, get the classic controller because the Gamecube remote is horrible on that game.

get the classic controller i have DKC with the gamecube controller and the small b button is to jump and the huge %@($ A button is to switch (dk to diddy and diddy to dk)

nickg2894 said:
get the classic controller i have DKC with the gamecube controller and the small b button is to jump and the huge %@($ A button is to switch (dk to diddy and diddy to dk)

lol thats pretty dumb

yeah for f-zero the teeny tiny b button is accelerate and the giant A button is the brake...hmmm:wtf:

Since I had got my Wii, I used the GC controllers ( it was actually a no-name one from a department store .. ) and then I got a classic controller and it was SO MUCH better. If you are gonna be playing a lot of the VC games.. pick up a classic!

Back