Wii saved my life.

sagema

3D Artist
Dec 5, 2006
NY
Wii Online Code
4496-9128-1304-3457
I was showing off Wii news to a friend when I noticed a, Peter Pan Peanut Butter recall. 2111 on any jar and you'll be in trouble if you eat it. I bought 3 of them because they were on sale. Wii news saved my life. I'm also getting a refund.

I used to have a major stomach condition from a major Flu (I'm fine now). I was warned to avoid any form of salmonila as it could be fatal for me.

Im pritty sure your eyes saved you as you noticed it with your eyes
Nice story though. I can Imagine a Wii with a cape xD Anyone like a Photoshop my thought?

Uh, ok........

And also my a cloud saved me because I almost choked on this candy, but it came out and I could see a cloud.

so thank u cloud

En4Neo said:
Uh, ok........

And also my a cloud saved me because I almost choked on this candy, but it came out and I could see a cloud.

so thank u cloud
**** attempt at being witty.

The Wii gave him the news that he should return the Penut Butter...if he hadn't of read it, he would of eaten the Penut Butter and potentially could have died. He didn't save himself, and then see the Wii...

Either way I'm very grateful I avoided that. I'm glad I was showing off the Wii to my friend. Over 600 people die each year from food poisoning in the US.

hmm... not only did nintendo save your life... but its a wakeup call to pay attention to the news and local food warnings... expecially if you have a stomach condition... and you were buying on sale food... better watch what you buy mate

thats why i feed my kids JIF...

305094.jpg

peter pan butter sucks. :wtf:

Back