wii screwdriver?

xroachie

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
hello , first time poster, long time reader. where can i find the screw driver that will fit the wii screws. only place i found one was at a local hardware store , and are being sold for $25. i personally think he is ripping people off. any place on the net that sells them cheaper?

Im sorry to tell ya this but tools really are that expensive, plus i dont think there is a screwdriver specifically made for the Wii. Maybe for that particular screw, but not made just for the Wii.

Ah gee before you go ahead and unscrew the thing, be reminded that you're going to void the waranty. Exactly what are you trying to do?

xroachie said:
hello , first time poster, long time reader. where can i find the screw driver that will fit the wii screws. only place i found one was at a local hardware store , and are being sold for $25. i personally think he is ripping people off. any place on the net that sells them cheaper?

Jaylar doesnt have a clue what he is talking about. The Nintendo screwdriver is called a Triwing screwdriver and is availiable from just about any console modding store on the web for about $3

FRuMMaGe said:
Jaylar doesnt have a clue what he is talking about. The Nintendo screwdriver is called a Triwing screwdriver and is availiable from just about any console modding store on the web for about $3

i found one , i knew there was a special screwdriver. im taking apart my console and giving it a paintjob. gonne have a mario theme , cant decide on a mushroom sprayed on it or marios hat

Back