wii shop games

kreak_wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
For Christmas i received two 2000 wii point cards..... i already bought mario bros, super mario bros, and ice hockey....... i have 2500 points left.... any suggestions?

save your points until next year cause that's when all the good games come out like super mario world. super mario bros 2. ocarina of time. mario party. yep

Hi, New member today & looking for some info.
When downloading games from the shop, where do they download to ?
Is there a built in hardfile or do they save to a memory card ?
Once d/l are they yours to keep ?

Please advise.

Liam.

They d/l into a built in harddrive and if you ever delete it from the harddrive then you'll have to pay for the game to get it again from the shop. But if you don't delete it then it's yours to keep.

sumomonster said:
They d/l into a built in harddrive and if you ever delete it from the harddrive then you'll have to pay for the game to get it again from the shop. But if you don't delete it then it's yours to keep.
You dont have to pay to re-download them....you can download them as many times as you want

sumomonster said:

This is wrong on all levels.

First off, the Wii doesn't have a hard drive. It has 512MB of internal flash memory for storing downloaded games and game saves.

The Wii store knows what games you have purchased and will let you redownload them again for no charge if you delete it off your system.

WTF?! It forced me to repay for them and don't be such assholes about the harddrive thing...sorry I got something wrong you don't have to be such f*ing pricks about it. Learn to grow up and stop flaming other ppl when you want to make an opinion.

EDIT: And that was solely placed at Skippy...sorry if anyone else took offense to my post.

dude to get your sig to work put
at the end like this
sumomonster

EDIT: ok host your sig on anothe site,it don't work

haha...ya I knew about the IMG thing. Thx for trying to help tho...I appreciate it. Anyway, we should probably get this thread back on topic....and since all questions in this thread have been answered from the wonderful members of this site (and one ugly one :p) I say it should be closed or left to die like any other completed thread.
And also, welcome to the forums pokemon0505

sumomonster said:
WTF?! It forced me to repay for them

You should contact Nintendo about that

and don't be such assholes about the harddrive thing...sorry I got something wrong you don't have to be such f*ing pricks about it. Learn to grow up and stop flaming other ppl when you want to make an opinion.
EDIT: And that was solely placed at Skippy...sorry if anyone else took offense to my post.

Flame?!? I didn't call you an idiot or any other name or use profanity - things you were quick to do in your reply. You need to have a thicker skin or you're going to go around your whole life being mad at people.
And stating how something does or doesn't work is not an opinion.

sumomonster said:
haha...ya I knew about the IMG thing. Thx for trying to help tho...I appreciate it. Anyway, we should probably get this thread back on topic....and since all questions in this thread have been answered from the wonderful members of this site (and one ugly one :p) I say it should be closed or left to die like any other completed thread.
And also, welcome to the forums pokemon0505

try
HTML:
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/sumomonster/sumosig.bmp[/img]

it will look like
sumosig.bmp

:)

And thanks whoever said street fighter II, ill have to try that :D I love street fighter.

Ok everybody from what I've heard so far and please correct me if im wrong.
1. You pay for the game and you download it.
2. It is saved in your console's memory.
3. If it is deleted by mistake or you don't have enough room you can re-download it.
4. If you want to re-download it you can go to the shop again and do it.
#IMPORTANT#
5.the shop has saved your console's number AND it is recorded in the system that this wii pay for the game so you can download it again for free.
6. Enjoy

Back