Wii site updated

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
the wii site has been recently updated only the US one though it is filled with "Wii experiences" preety good viewing check it out what do you guys think ?

I love the older asian couple's reactions. It's just so fun to see older people react so positively to a video game.

flimbabulous said:
I love the older asian couple's reactions. It's just so fun to see older people react so positively to a video game.
I'm gonna get all my uncles to play it, I had my dad playing my ds for hours yesterday :lol:

My dad barely knows how to work a radio. This isn't going to fly with my parents, but that's alright. To each his/her own, as they say :yesnod:

i can see dad trying then going "how do you jump?" (he does that alot)

JVIPER82 said:
My dad barely knows how to work a radio. This isn't going to fly with my parents, but that's alright. To each his/her own, as they say :yesnod:
Radios one thing, but can he play Tennis or Bowl?

So much fun . . . the videos really get me excited. Although I am looking forward to the sports mini-games (they look great), I can't wait until they come out with more advance forms that really utilize the Wiimote to the maximum.

It looks fantastic . . . and I think half the fun is pretending you are playing sports. Notice how the bowler really gets into it. The golfer goes from half heartedly swinging to getting into position. You don't have to do this . . . it is just more fun to use your imagination.

The pitcher winds up and throws . . . you don't have to . . . but it is more fun.

Awesome!!

lets pretend that these people arent actors for a moment...

despite what people have said, it looks fairly responsive

i am all for non gamers to play games, it looks like nintendo have got it just right!

sony got it right, because they didnt target core gamers with the psone, but it seems both microsoft and sony have just gone for core gamers this time around

...this could be their biggest downfall, unlike the nintendo64, saturn and psone battle

Out of all of them, I like the one with the Black guy playing golf the best. He was so surprised. xD

lol! i watched that black guy like 5 times! his reaction was hilarious hehe!

pmarc22 said:
lol! i watched that black guy like 5 times! his reaction was hilarious hehe!
lol yeh. "this is kinda' neat" then ge goes on to explain (kinda asking tho) to the pple how it works like they dont know. and keeps looking at the wiimote as he plays. BTW did anyone else think tennis looked good fun. :D:D

i thought the tennis looked good... it SOUNDED and LOOKED as responsive as if u were really playing, but that might've been distorted by video quality. for the most part though, i'm pretty much hyped up for wii even more! :D

pmarc22 said:
i thought the tennis looked good... it SOUNDED and LOOKED as responsive as if u were really playing, but that might've been distorted by video quality. for the most part though, i'm pretty much hyped up for wii even more! :D

Then the video accomplished what it tried to do. =D

Sorry, this may be off topic, but pmarc22, that video in your sig is hilarious! That guy is sooo funny.

Back on the subject, I like the old guy bowling. He really gets into it.:D

Back