Wii splotchy?

Bridgemute

old school.
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
5409-0948-4525-7180
Once I got Rayman Raving Rabbids...i noticed something immediately. There were green spots occasionally in the cutscenes. I don't have this problem with any other game. I was wondering if any of you had any problems with this. I'm getting ready to send my wii in for the disk drive acting up. Should I just put a note in the box about this too??

Thanks

-Chris

My drive is making very loud noises whenever I have any Wii game in the drive. Its pretty loud and annoying, and I'm afraid the drive could fail at anytime. I have trouble getting some disks to play at times too...so I think its already starting

Bridgemute said:
My drive is making very loud noises whenever I have any Wii game in the drive. Its pretty loud and annoying, and I'm afraid the drive could fail at anytime. I have trouble getting some disks to play at times too...so I think its already starting

The drive is pretty noisy when it starts spinning but definitely not too loud or annoying. Similar to any dvdrom drive, you can hear it spin up and sometimes you can hear the laser head move quickly, kind of a "clank" noise.

I know what you're talking about with the boot up click, but this is while the disk is running. Its VERY loud. All the time while I have a disk in on the wii menu it makes this noise, which is most of the time louder than the tv. Every Wii game makes this noise. and I do not own My Sims, and I have rented it...but I've started having this problem before I even put the game in.

well my disc drive makes loud noises only with certain games

RE4 makes loudest noise
Wii sports makes a fair noise
Mario strikers makes some noise
Res Steel makes no noisw at all none

dunno why i heard that it might be to do with the outter edge of the disc beint bumpy on some games i just dunno

Back